Making Life Simpler
Nothing denotes convenience better than going keyless when it comes to access control.
The iK Series Keypad Lock offers you a quick and easy way of entry to your premises and takes away the burden of having to carry a key to open the door. With a simple passcode input you can access in a matter of seconds.
This product has been designed for flexible and easy installation, as it fits into a standard cylindrical lock door preparation and is suitable for a wide range of applications, including homes, B & Bs, offices, hotels, clinics, among many others.
Safety and Security Above All Else
Safety and security have always been the main concern and priority when choosing a lock. That is why Klacci ensures that our products bring you the security and comfort that you deserve.
The iK Series Keypad Lock complies with the most rigorous standards and testings in the market as an ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 product, having a robust and durable core lock that can withstand forceful entry attempts.
The lock’s dummy passcode function can be activated if needed, which enables users to randomly input a string of dummy codes before entering the access passcode, countering anyone who tries to decode the passcode via peeking or fingerprint tracing.
For added security, the system has an automatic lockout mechanism that disables passcode input for one minute after 5 failed attempts, preventing anyone from figuring out the passcode via trial and error.
A Door Position Signal (DPS) can be added to detect whether the door is closed correctly or has been forcibly opened, activating an alarm to alert of possible intrusion.
Fast and Convenient
The iK Series Keypad Lock has been designed for fast and convenient operation. The passcode verification time is less than 1 second and will automatically lock after usage. User passcodes can be added or removed with ease, and one specific set of passcodes can be deleted without erasing or affecting the rest of the passcodes. For the case that the administrator’s passcode is forgotten, the lock can be reset to default.
Being battery powered means that complicated door preparation and wiring are not necessary, and installation can be quickly achieved by simply using a Phillip screwdriver. Battery case can be removed using a simple pin. Additionally, with an alternative innovative design, batteries can optionally be replaced in a matter of seconds with a magazine-style case for an even faster replacement, perfectly for B & Bs and dormitory applications.
Apart from its normal operating mode, it features a Hold Open mode, which sets the lock in a continuously unlocked mode, removing the need of having to input a passcode for every access, perfect for high-traffic locations such as offices. Also, a Privacy mode can be activated to temporarily disable all user codes for case where you do not want to be disturbed. Such feature does not disable the administrator’s passcode.
- Fast passcode verification time of less than 1 second.
- Allows 1 admin passcode and 100 sets of user passcodes.
- The administrator can decide the length of the user’s passcode, between 4~8 digits.
- Low battery warning will notify users to replace batteries.
- Passcode data will not be erased after replacing batteries, power outage or not using it for a long period of time.
- Keypad with key operating sounds that can be toggled on and off.
- Non-handed, field reversible to be installed in left and right-handed doors.
- Mechanical key can be used for emergency situations such as power or electronic failure.
|Certification||Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.25, UL1034, CSA C22.2 Access Control System standards.|
|Key Type||• Passcode input.
• Mechanical key.
|Unlocking Modes||• Standard mode.
• HOLD OPEN mode (constantly unlocked until reset back to standard mode).
• PRIVACY mode (all users' access denied until reset back to standard mode or when turning Inside lever; administrator can access normally).
|• -40°C ~ 66°C.|
|Power Source||• 4 AA alkaline batteries.|
|User||• Maximum of 100 users.|
|• One administrator (Admin's passcode length is of 6 digits)
• The administrator determines the passcode's length, between 4~8 digits.
• The administrator can individually add or delete user's passcode.
|Unlocking Time||• ≤1 second.|
|• Dummy passcode function (12~16 dummy digits can be added before the passcode)
• Automatic lockout mechanism activated for 1 minute after 5 failed attempts.
|• When door is not properly closed or is forcibly opened, the DPS switch will detect and activate alarm to notify user or security of a possible intrusion.|
|Certification||• Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock standard.|
|Fire Rating||• UL listed for 3-hour fire rating.|
|Backset||• 2-3/4" (70 mm) standard, 2-3/8" (60 mm), 3-3/4" (95 mm) and 5" (127 mm) optional.|
|Door Range||• 1-4/8" (38 mm) to 2" (51 mm) wood or metal door.|
|Latchbolt||• 1/2" (12.7) mm throw, UL listed, faceplate self-adjusted.|
|Cylinder||• 6-pin "C" keyway standard, nickel silver keys, compatible with Schlage® original cylinder.|
|I/C Core||• SFIC: 6 or 7-pin, compatible with Best® and Falcon® original cylinder.|