LF Series Cylindrical Lock
ANSI Grade 1 Extra Heavy Duty
A Heavier rose liners material provides more attack resistance.
B The chassis is designed to resist forcible entry attempts; it exceeds Grade 1 abusive load without showing signs of breakage.
C The outside and inside hubs provide increased wear resistance against spindle.
D The spring cartridge inside the hub adds stability to the lever, effectively prevents the lever from sagging over high traffic usage.
E Standard clutch feature provides protection against abusive conditions.
F Special handle options such as Knurled Lever or Anti-microbial Coating available.
G Switching between FSIC/SFIC/STD lever trims allows a versatile application range.
H Threaded outside rose assembly adjustable for door thickness without removing keyed lever.
I Spindle design provides outstanding performance and durability which is reflected in the product’s long life cycle.
J Latchbolt designed with a smooth curved surface, thus reducing friction.
- Heat treated heavy gauge cold rolled steel spindles have outstanding torque resistance.
- Easy to install, with no special tools required.
- Can retrofit into existing door preparation for most manufacturers.
- Suitable for 1-3/8″ to 2″ door thickness ranges. For customized thickness, please consult factory.
- Compatible with electric (solenoid) functions.
Improved designs, Improved performance
Klacci puts product quality as a priority and continuously seeks ways to improve their product performance. This product has been designed, tested and verified with the goal of not only conforming to the strict requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.2, but exceed them. Klacci is proud to present you with a product that surpasses all limits. The LF Series cylindrical locks have been designed using advanced design concepts and the most rigorous of testings, taking product quality to a whole new level of performance and durability.
- Improved Chassis Hubs add overall Strength.
- Spring catridge prevents lever sagging.
- Spindle provides durability.
- Exceeds by more than twice the minimum cycle requirements described in ANSI/BHMA A156.2.
- Chassis compatible with 3 types of lever: Standard, SFIC, FSIC.
- One-step and Two-step Rose designs available to choose from.
Doors & Preparations
- ANSI A115.2, through bolted installation.
|Certification||• UL listed for "A" label (3 hour) single swinging door (4'x8').|
|Backset||• 2-3/4" standard, 2-3/8", 3-3/4" and 5" optional.|
|Door Thickness||• Standard 1-3/8" to 2" wood or metal door. 2-1/4", 2-1/2" and 3" are customizable.|
|Latchbolt||• 1/2" throw, UL listed, faceplate self-adjusted, 3/4" throw fire door deadlatch available.|
|Strike||• ANSI strike standard, T-strike or Full lip strike optional.|
|Cylinder||• 6-pin "C" keyway standard, nickel silver keys, compatible with Schlage®.|
|I/C Core||• 6 or 7-pin, compatible with Best® and Falcon®.|
|Trim||• Solid zinc diecast levers, wrought brass roses, concealed screws.|
|Master Keying||• Can be masterkeyed or grand masterkeyed. Construction key systems available.|